Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Just got my McQueen Bullitt T-Shirts yesterday (one for Christine and one for myself)...I'm very pleased with the quality and looks especially for $13 for each. Here they are:

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Purchased them from a woman in France via eBay. I emailed her this morning asking if she's interested in selling them directly to members of bullittclub.com. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Nasty,
I need one in 11 men tent size.... Europeans are not as well fed as us Americans. So size can be screwed up, ie European XL will fit a small boy in America... Should see the sells person trying to find me a size that will fit. When I'm over there.

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like I'll have to take it out of the plastic and see if XL is really XL!!! Stay tuned...

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just got an email from the person I bought 'em from. Here's what she say's:

I don't make the shirts myself so can't do a specific design.
Sorry,
Suzy

Hmmmm, I guess she's the "middle-man". Now if I could find out where she is gettin' them from.

Happy shopping,
Steve

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
now that's a cool signature Karl.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I guess, you know the sign does not mean victory. I read about the true meaning quite some while ago. Maybe sb. has a better memory in the meantime. It was a typical gesture of french or english race drivers at that time. A good trivia for you, guys. Come on.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Great shirt, Did you look under McQueen or Bullitt on e bat to find them? I'd love to get one. well...two

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
In the eBay Search Engine, just type in Bullitt and you'll see up to a 100 different Bullitt items. The shirts are only listed about once every couple of weeks, so check often. The T-shirt is listed as follows: Steve McQueen BULLITT Movie T-SHIRT XL

So McQueen and Bullitt should do the trick.

Good luck,
Steve

1 - 13 of 13 Posts