Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

MCRD San Diego Car Show (its history)

2K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  'Have BULLITT will travel' 
#1 ·
OK, not the biggest but is for a good cause 'Toys for Tots'.

Saturday Dec. 3rd, 2005 start 0800 to 1400,
aboard Marine Corps Recruit Depot, San Diego.

only $5.00 and a new unwrapped toy.

info : Jose @ (619)524-5240
e-mail : jose.ortega-garcia@usmc-mccs.org

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-10-24 18:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-12-05 10:07 ]</font>

#8 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2005-10-12 18:55, 'Have BULLITT will travel' wrote:
OK, thats (2) BULLITTs.

Bullitt_Babe_01 lots of Marine will be there.

Lakeside Bullitt bring your BULLITT.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-10-13 14:45 ]</font>
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Lots of Marines...on a military base?!
Well, who would have thought???????
LOL (just playin!

#10 ·
I will check with Jose and see if we get three or more BULLITTs can we get our own class.

1. 'Have BULLITT will travel' DHG 1005
2. T.J. BK 2423
3. Mr Linguini DHG 4129
4. Bullitt_Babe_01 BK 4711
5. SBBullit DHG 1101

OK talked to Jose he will have a 'BULLITT All' class, it will not appear on the flyer. But when you come too the show we will have our own parking section with 3 'BULLITT ALL' trophies to be awarded.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-11-21 10:11 ]</font>

#13 ·
Looking like at least 5 BULLITTs are in. Bullitt_Babe_01 good to hear you can make it.

OK now who's next?
calling Lakeside Bullitt where are you.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-11-01 18:43 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-11-23 10:24 ]</font>

#14 ·
Michael: sent the guy a e-mail to get info.
but have not heard back yet, was kinda thinking on bringing both cars down. But not sure if I can have the 66 ready (I still have been playing with the webber setup on it). its been ahwile since I've been down there and a trip could be nice.....

#21 ·
Rich it's getting close:

Here your directions.

South I-5

Take the 'Old Town / MCRD' exit
(next exit after the I-8 exit)

Go stright
Turn right at the stop & yeld sign
(botton of the hill)

Go stright at the next stop sign
(go under the 2 bridges)

you are there ... the gate.

Will need to show the Marine Sentry you driver license, tell him or her you are in the car show they will give you directions from that point.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-11-23 10:27 ]</font>

#22 ·
OK BULLITTHEADS it's this weekend ... get out the wax ... when you get there look for the me & DHG 1005 we will all park together and get the fun started.

Today the weather man said rain this weekend, so cross your fingers, DHG 1005 will be there rain or shine.

on your six ... DHG 1005

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 'Have BULLITT will travel' on 2005-11-29 09:45 ]</font>

#23 ·
Have Bullitt,
Man this rain is a pain. I hope we get lucky!!
2423 hasn't had any love lately but I'll get it cleaned up a little.
I have not pre registered but will bring my 5.00 and a new toy. Is that ok? Thanks Mike.
R/T.J.

#25 ·
Yeah but it's for the kids so I'll bring some detailing goodies with me.
I just want to drive it! It's been sitting since the last gearhead meeting!
It'll be good to see you again anyway Deano.
R/T.J.

#26 ·
It's raining pretty good up here Friday AM. This was going to be my travel day down to SD so I wouldnt have a 4+ hr drive on Saturday real early. I will wait till noon and check the weather report and forcast for Sat down there....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.