Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to invite all my bullitthead friends, to my other Mustang Club's summer blow out. I know most of you are to far a way to come, but your still invited. I'm this years show chairman.
It will be held at the Cheaspeake City park in Cheaspeake Va. The park is located just a few miles from Interstate 64, Take the Greenbier Parkway Exit, will be on the right just after the Middle school and Women's jail!!!!! Strange huh school, jail then park. But thats what the city fathers came up with.
Entry fee $20.00, with 2 cans of food for the Food Bank. Venders, are going to be there along with a Dyno to test out your car.
If your interested call me a 757-468-6719. I got to go, I got about 50 more goodie bags to stuff. It would be cool to have some Bullitts be there besides 1007.

·
Registered
309 Posts
I have some pics, Jimmy Ray, and I'll post them as soon as the film's developed. I have a couple that I'm about to post, but the other 20-or-so are on another roll. It was good to meet you! I look forward to the 25th. :smile:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Mcah,
It was cool to meet you also. To put the face to a name. Your dads alright also. Must be pretty cool to have 2 Bullitts. I didn't run the dyno I was just 2 busy. A LT1 TA I think broke his moter on his pull.
Can't wait to see the pictures. Hey 1007 took 1st, it was in the speailty Mustang class, a Roush, a Salen and 1007. So I can't out run them, so I'll out shine them.
Final entry count was 146 cars. I judged the 64 1/2 to 66 mustangs and I then did tie breakers. and we picked the 66 Fairlane as best in show. Man was that guy happy!!!!
I will be there for the 25th
Take care!!!!!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Sorry I missed the show guys. I had a problem with my eye,got some metal in it,and was at the doctor today....What a bummer. Micah,I am just about a hours drive due west of you. We will have to get together one day down there. I am in the Colonial Heights area.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude thats ok. Micah's club (Styling Stangs of Hampton Roads) is having a show 25 August at the Newport News/WilliamsBurg Airport. I planning on attending, hope to see you there, 4 bullitts in one place, probly a first for Eastern Virginia

1 - 5 of 5 Posts