Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of these three Meguiars products, what is everyones opinion of the finish they provide on a HG Bullitt. I have been using NXT followed by Ultimiate Quick Detailer. I like the results but I am thinking of trying the Gold Class to see the difference. Has anyone else compared the different products on HG?

FYI, the car is garaged and driven only on weekends and not in bad weather so protection is not as big a concern to me. I am interested in what makes the beautiful Green really POP.

Thanks for the feedbacks.

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
I read in Mustang Times a while back that polish is what will make your paint really POP. A wax will protect it. This person never waxed his car since it was never in the elements. I've read and talked to people before about not using wax if the car is always indoors. Polish also doesn't leave the white residue like wax. Just something to think about...but good question to start with. I've used NXT for several years now and would like some opinions as well.

The best paint job I ever saw never had a drop of wax on it. It was simply a quality paint job that had been wet sanded and polished a bunch of times. It didn't even have a clear coat on it. It was simply amazing.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
used meguiars show car glaze #7 polish with a coat of nxt tech 2.0 today best shine yet better than the zymol [imo] and easier to use only owned it about amonth but have already used various waxs and synthetics on it this combo seems to be a winner and of course always use quik detailer between wax jobs.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Wax!

If you drive the car in the rain, snow, etc. use wax! I use Nu-Finish on my daily drivers.......it lasts forever.
On the BULLITT, I use NXT......about once a month......great shine.....lots of complements!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Very happy with the NXT 2.0. Just remember to give it sufficient drying time or it can be a bit of a pain to remove. I use an orbital buffer and touch up with a microfibre cloth. Quick detailer between waxes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts