Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a list of members by STATES.....

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
that's a pretty cool idea Steeda!!it will depend on if someone has the time to do it AND everyone putting their city and/or state in their profiles and sigs!
should i post another topic requesting that EVERYone please put a city and/or state in their profile & sig?

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
That one is a work in progress with the registy list and info that everyone has been sending me. I've got it all in a simple speadsheet and can sort it out by state without any problem.
Texas is still at the head of the pack with the most Bullitts by a long shot!

·
Registered
340 Posts
Go Texas :smile:

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Hmmm...now I'm 6'4", and while I fit comfortably in 3230 it ain't like the living room of my F350. What I can't figure, if Texas has the most Bullitts, how does everyone manage to get in wearing boots, big a** buckles and them huge Stetsons???? I always figured T-Tops were designed for Texans in the first place. :lol:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
Some of us are Tennessee transplants to Texas.

Our Coonskin caps and Buckskin shoes fit just fine under the Bullitt.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Maybe there are just more computer geeks in TX. I know that we are only around 5% of all Bullitt owners on this board.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
GOD BLESS TEXAS.....
what? didn't y'all know everything's bigger and better in texas..
now the n.y. in me youz guyz is great

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
If you guys happen to see any other New Mexico Bullitts, let me know will ya? So far Barnaby and I are the only ones!

·
Registered
533 Posts
It's there Karl. Here's my glasses. Now give them back and get your own. In the mean time read this out loud:

G O L F T S A Q W

v d j i s w p k

·
Registered
340 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-19 10:14, Bullittgirl wrote:
Maybe there are just more computer geeks in TX. I know that we are only around 5% of all Bullitt owners on this board.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

You can add one more to your list of computer geeks. :smile: My geek degree helped me in purchasing bullitt 1574.

·
Registered
340 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-03 16:18, kfengler wrote:
On 2001-09-10 16:48, anumis wrote:
Go Texas :smile:

Just got through looking at your pictures, and the one of the engine caught my eye.

To me it looks like there isn't a build sticker on the shock tower! is it just lost in the dark picture?

Yeah there is a bullitt number there but with the lighting it would not show up. I have a picture of my number. But I had forgotten to put it up but I will fix that this weekend. Thanks

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
On 2001-10-04 10:00, anumis wrote:
On 2001-09-19 10:14, Bullittgirl wrote:

You can add one more to your list of computer geeks. :smile: My geek degree helped me in purchasing bullitt 1574.

I also consider myself a computer (network) geek, but I don't consider myself a Texan. I just moved here about 8 months ago from The Netherlands.

·
Registered
822 Posts
I am a Wyoming Native...well atleaset until I head off to law school..then I will be an east coaster.

Semper Fi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts