Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Between rain showers, I spent most of the holiday weekend spreading mulch....Once I got the yard squared away, I pulled out my toys and took some pictures. Also, I just installed a new pony in the grill area. Once I had the Cobra bumper installed, I just think it looked too "naked" without the pony. I still cant make up my mind if I like the Mach 1 chin spoiler or not.... :confused: I hope yall like the pictures!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
i wouldn't change a thing!!The Bullitt looks freakin sweet the way it sits!!:wink:
I love the last pic.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Good lookin Bullitt. Also good looking dog:)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Is that your house? Lovin' the yard...GREAT WORK!! Oh yah, love the toys too! LOL.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
huli467 said:
Is that your house? Lovin' the yard...GREAT WORK!! Oh yah, love the toys too! LOL.
Thanks. Yeah, that's my house and yard. Once Spring has sprung I usually spend most of my off time in the yard. I LOVE some yard work! My obsessive compulsiveness kicks in high gear in the Spring. I like to keep the yard squared away and the cars spotless! :smile:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looks familiar... if you don't like the chin spoiler, take it off?

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Fantastic looking Bullitt!! It deserves the best!

So why cut the springs? You have to remove them to cut them so why not install new, engineered, lowered springs that are going to perform much better than something that is engineering guesswork?

I hope you installed a bump steer kit and caster/cameber plates. It deserves the best!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Great looking Bullitt. I cant wait to get my 99/01 Cobra bumber painted. I love the way they look on the Bullitts.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks awesome!! My vote is to keep the chin spoiler.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts