Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone.
Just sharing a moment with fellow enthusiasts.
Today's memorial service for a fellow Mustang Enthusiast and friend. Bob Penninger, a member of numerous SoCal car clubs, SVTOA San Diego, SVTCREW, and more, was on the flight which hit the Pentagon. Bob was in his sixties, loved and shared the enthusiasm for cars as we all do. Today we will go together to pay our last respects. Beautiful Sunny SoCal Sunday, Many a Mustang, Cobra, Lightning, T-Bird, Contour, Focus and many more will travel together to the memorial. Just thought I'd share a bit with you all.

·
Registered
295 Posts
And may God forgive the USA for doing what we have to, must do and hopefully will do to ensure that this never happens again to us or anyone else for that matter.
Pay backs are a bitch !

·
Registered
586 Posts
svtoa0100282, your post really strikes bone. There is no safety in numbers, not even here, until all those that seek freedom are willing to fight for it.

God rest, Mr. Penninger. In his heaven he need not fear the threats we now face.

·
Registered
937 Posts
My heart goes out to all of those lost in the tragedies that ocurred 11 Sep 01. Hopefully I will be able to do my part in getting back at these senseless fanatics.

SFC Olivencia
U.S. Army

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone.
Bob took a similar picture in his Supercharged custom green cobra in front of a cobra helicopter at the wings and wheels show. I too will be there SFC O. Submarines are silent but deadly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts