Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2001 silver gt with the bullit rims am I jealous of the bullit hell ya I am but I still love my gt. I have owned 3 5.0 and my 2001 gt and I am a former Ford mechanic. I think the bullit is like the rebirth of the old 5.0 liter coupes the bullit is the lightest gt made plus the fastest. Hell I dont even own a Bullut and I love this sight, I just could not afford the financing for the bullit. So to all you GT who say its just another GT I say ah ah its a Bullit.Maybe these guys never saw the movie?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Welcome Silver Bullitt, I believe this is a super group of people on this site and welcome all who are fans of the Bullitt (Steve or the car). And one thing to point out the Bullitt is a GT, if i am not mistaken the letters on the front fenders are GT. But it is a factory moded GT at that and and damn fine one. The Regular GT is a very nice car as well. It is an excellent platform from which to start modding and such. I was saving for a GT to purchase in 2002, than I saw the article in MM&FF and became totally smitten by it. I feel for the money is is a lot of rod, sports car, what ever you want to call it. Well have fun with your GT and will catch ya later

1 - 4 of 4 Posts