Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Thanks for your friendship and support and I look forward to meeting up with some of you when I return stateside in spring 2002.
Stay tuned,
Arthur

·
Registered
55 Posts
Wish I knew you were there in England, I just returned on friday the 21st from Manchester and London. I could have taken an extra day and met up with you.
I go to Wythenshaw often.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR !

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Make sure you go to a Green King Pub and have a Pint of Abbott Ale or Mad Judge for me will ya! Oh how I miss Jolly Ole England...

·
Registered
543 Posts
Merry Christmas Arthur. Spring is just around the corner. Is that your project car in the picture? Hope all is well with you. If you ever make it to Atlanta you have a place to stay at. Drop me a note if you need anything shipped over to you.

John

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Merry Christmas Arthur! Wanna trade - Black # 1409 for your Roush?? :grin: That is the most beautiful Roush I have EVER seen. I bet that picture doesn't do any justice either.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Merry Christmas from Area 51

Arthur, I want you to know how much I and the rest of us appreciate your service to our country. Guys like you keep us free!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Merry Christmas to you and yours from the east coast,n. Carolina that is!

·
Registered
394 Posts
When I look at Arthur's driveway I get the impression he wanted to be a Jet Pilot and just settled for flying low!

I wish I had that dilemna when I walked out to the driveway in the morning.

Merry Christmas, and a safe return to the states.

Eric

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hi Arthur,

<body bgcolor="#003300" text="#000000">
<div align="center">
<h2><font color="#009933"><font color="#FF0000">Happy Holidays! </font></font>
</h2>
</div>
</body>

Bud and Family
Bud's Bullit #00227

http://www.sonic.net/budacad/bullitt/bullitt.htm

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BudACAD on 2001-12-23 20:15 ]</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts