Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to say you all may sleep quiter knowing there a few of us who are sacrificing their holidays to protect the well being of the United States and all the Americans who live there. :smile: Please have a peaceful and very Merry Christmas from all of us deployed in Operation Enduring Freedom.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I'm one of the lucky ones to come home from the desert. But I am willing to bet I'll be back in theater before feb.

·
Registered
50 Posts
may you all have a Merry Christmas, I am retired from the Navy and spent 17.5 years at sea so I am thankful there are others who are now doing what I did in the past. God bless you and may we all be thankful we are being protected. I thank you for your personal sacrifice. Sincerly,
George

·
Registered
144 Posts
Mery Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your team mates, whether they are actual or honorary Bullitt Heads. Thank you for protecting the freedom's we sometimes take for granted. God Bless!!!! :-B

·
Registered
302 Posts
Talk about riding around in a true classic. That BUFF was built before a good deal of bullitttheads were born. When those that are deployed get home give your loved ones a big hug as for me I'll have a glass of beer in your honor.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Funny you should say such a thing about the B-52. The model planes we are flying today are "H" models and they were last built in 1961!!! And they can drop almost everything off of it. NASA still uses them for new design testing of the shuttle replacement. Funny thing is the BUFF that NASA uses is a "B" model and was built in 1958. It drops the newest and most sophisticated aircraft in the world off of a 50 year old bomber.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts