Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I met another Bullitt owner while at my carlot.I had my Bullitt on the frontline because it is like free advertisment-everybody stops to look at it!He was driving a Black Bullitt that was #19-something.I told him of this website and gave him the adress.His car was about a month older than mine and had 3500 more miles.It gave both of us an opportunity to experience the differences if an-my car is 2989.His had KSG1code for the ECU.Mine is KSGE.He said that he was experience pinging at times so I told him to check the TSB.I wanted him ti drive mine and I drove his.Mine seems to drag on the 1-2 shift when cold,I wanted to see if his did.His car did not have the drag like mine did,the shift effort seemed to be lighter and somewhat smoother,maybe just the mileage difference,he said that his seemed to get smoother with age.One other thing that I noticed is that his seemed to be quieter at the exhaust as had another earlier production car that I had driven.Anybody else driven another Bullitt that seems to sound different than theirs.It wasnt just me,my salesman even noticed that mine was louder.Another interesting point,he was retired military as many off the members here seem to be.Welcome him to this site,I am sure he will be addicted like the rest of us!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Great info. mustang 1!! This site just keeps on growing,and getting interesting every day!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2001-09-29 20:04 ]</font>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts