Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Thanksgiving weekend my wife an I decided to visit some family in Matamoris Mexico. The streets kinda suck since sunshine is lowered but we made due. I had to go get some tequila while I was there so we made our way to the local HEB, thats right HEB. When we came outside I thought something was wrong but they were eating up the Bullitt. There was a mad crowd around it lookin at her. We stayed at HEB for probably 2 hours....and a few bottles. Had to get my wife to drive back but I had a blast. I guess you could say I came in first in a impromptu car show, seein as how noone was showin cars but hey, it was fun.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Black Sunshine #161 on 2001-11-30 17:03 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Congrats on the attention.

We have a plant in Matamoros, Mx. so I get to go down there about 10 times a year. Get my liquor in the downtown market area. Glad you had a good experience....

·
Registered
260 Posts
When in Matamoros, stop at Garcia's...

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Wow!
I don't think I'd be brave enough to dive my Bullitt to Mexico!

Cool you had your own little car show!

I love it when that happens!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hey MaxCruz, No Flame intended here

Garcias is the place to go if you don't know the area, but spend a little time there and you can get much better prices in the market area. Learned this from our employees that live in Brownsville. Also helps to have a translator if you don't speak Spanish, which I don't, but I am learning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts