Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across these while doing mindless searches for useless information. :lol:

These are Mexican made Mustangs. Ford used the Capri front clip on them. To me, they look like mid 80's Nissan 200 SX's. There was a picture of a bubble back (Capri) Mustang, but it wasn't very good, so I didn't include it.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
wow

something new about Mustangs I didn't know
now I am curious :)

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was thinking more this...

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
I didnt use to like the Fox body til i was invited to a gathering of Mustangs last year in Arlington.....plus i saw what Dan(wildman) has in his garage

This is a pic from the gathering....most of the Fox cars were running the 351 engine

Attachments

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Wow I like them a alot I always liked the capris front end but hated the fenders .. these look great and those Notch backs are light and make great track cars..... right Larry

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Jimmy Ray said:
Wow I like them a alot I always liked the capris front end but hated the fenders .. these look great and those Notch backs are light and make great track cars..... right Larry
Front fenders are Mustang, not Capri. Capri had bulged fenders, not flared as most folks believe.:rolleyes:

This from a PO of a 1984 Capri RS 5.0...:smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.