Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something I would love to have
over the GT emblem make small letters just like the ones on the trunk to go over top of it
about the size of the ones you see that say superchaged the PPI has
I have looked into geting some stickers made but I would ratehr have the metal
I would pay 50-75 for them IMHO
Thanks
my Bullitt http://www.mc.stangnet.com

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MCQUEEN on 2001-08-31 07:41 ]</font>

·
Registered
66 Posts
what i would like to do is get ther frames shift knob and oil cap finished and if there is enough particiaption i think we should all poll here what other cool things we all would like to see. i can tell you that your idea has been emailed to me alot so i think it will definietly be one of them :smile:

so get those darn bullitt people in here and buy these things i only have 25 confirmed orders for the frames and knobs. that ain't gonna cut it :sad:

george

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I don't want to rain on the MGW parade as I have your parking brake handle, but I am sure not all of us want to replace every item you are making. I think you should condsider the reality (in no mean spirit) that some of us want to keep our cars mostly original. In no disrespect I am not interested in the other parts you are producing, not because they are not of great quality (which they are) but because I never do very many mods to any cars that I purchase.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I am interested, but to quote the big bopper:

"I aint got no money, honey!"

It is all I can do to afford the Bullitt, the mods will have to wait until next year.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i know exactly what you mean and i knew going in to this that alot of people would want to keep them stock . that is why i limited the parts to the shift knob , license frame and oil cap for bullitt.

the shift knob now will have your bullitt build number so i would think it to be even more desirable from an original collector point of view.

the frames do not alter the car nad will keep it stock.

any other things are deifinetly going to be hard sells as if they alter the car permanently then it is going to be a problem for alot of guys.

george

·
Registered
937 Posts
McQueen,

I looked at the www.mc.stangnet.com and liked the piece in the speedo cluster.
Who makes it?? How much??

Thanks

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
I am just waiting until MGWLTD gets all the Bullitt specific stuff you have talked about finished. I don't want to pay multiple shipping charges.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will bet a lot of GT owners will snatch this stuff up also I know you guys hate to heare that but thats whats gona go down
Im gona get the Shifter but I may get the one that just says GT all my MGW stuff is TOP OF THE LINE !!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Those worried about keeping the car stock should think about the wear and tear you are putting on the stock items by using them. Put them in a box and keep them new.
I plan to change out most of the cheap plastic pieces that I can find a replacement for. I want people to see that this car is different from other Mustangs. I wish Ford would have done a little more (especially in the interior) to the car to separate further from the rest of the Mustang line. But then again I can make mine a little different from other Bullitts by changing a few things.

MGW LTD let us know when you get your current items finished. I will be calling and ordering as soon as that happens.

How about a special hidden ordering page for us Bullitt owners? I noticed that none of the items for the Bullitt are on your site. It would make it much easier for a lot of us that aren't able to call and order during regular business hours.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts