Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

just thought i would let you all know the shift knob, license frames and keychains are all at the platers and should be coming back to me to ship early next week. sorry for the delays but after the tragedy the ups services were really slow so the plater did not get the stuff until early this week.

keep your eyes out for ups soon :smile::)

george
www.mgwltd.com

·
Registered
610 Posts
Appreciate it George. I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
Ron

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up George. I can't wait to see my stuff!

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
Never doubted you a bit!!!! I am really looking forward to the goodies.

·
Registered
111 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-21 11:40, MGWLTD wrote:

keep your eyes out for ups soon :smile::)

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

As I said on the phone, no rush George. On the other hand, the UPS guy has been by my place twice this week to deliver work stuff. He knows that I'm waiting for goodies for the Bullitt and he starts shaking his head "No" as soon as he gets out of the truck. I think he'll have a big grin on his face next week, though :wink:

Thanks for the heads up!!

Rick

·
Registered
225 Posts
Tanks George,I sure it is just like the Bullitt, well worth the wait.:grin:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
Same here RickyBoy...I ordered parts for the restoration of my 69 and was expecting them last week. Whenever I hear the UPS guy coming (they have their own sound, as all the dogs in the neighborhood will attest to) :smile: I run outside to greet him and he keeps going! There were delays on my parts too. :sad:

Thanks George for the good news! Can't wait!

·
Registered
543 Posts
George, are you going to be at MCA this weekend and if yes will you have a booth?

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts