Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys,

bob invited me over to show you guys some of our products on our new black bullitt to see if you guys were interested in them. also i wanted to let you guys know we are going to be making some bullitt specific items like dipsticks and license frames.

here are some interior items like the pony shift knob . a/c knobs and lighter i think the knob looks much better than the 35th and i could never get the 35th to orient right anyway.

and some REAL door lock pins in satin!!!

and finally our fuel door...

i will post some more pics soon of the special bullitt stuff as i do it.

regards
george
www.mgwltd.com

·
Registered
899 Posts
Welcome George! We're looking forward to seeing your Bullitt specific pieces! Count me in on the group purchases too!

Thanks,

Rarecat

·
Registered
252 Posts
Welcome George. WOW, I have a rare opportunity here. I ordered the E brake handle cover and the door lock pins from your company. I am VERY pleased with the fit and finish of them. Also, I figured with you offering quotes on custom machining work it would be NO problem to modify an existing piece you offer for a little extra cost of course. I called your number and was told that what I wanted couldn't be done as custom orders on existing products were not available. What I wanted was the billet aluminum license plate frame for mustang. The things I wanted different were 1. I wanted a brushed aluminum finish and 2. I wanted the top bar of the plate frame widened like the bottom and BULLITT inscribed there. Oh well, I figured after my request was refused I would wait for something specific to be released elsewhere. If you were to offer a piece similar to this I would certainly buy the products you offer since I have already experienced the quality craftsmanship.

Now that you are here maybe you can use these forums as a sounding board for what Bullitt owners are interested in purchasing. After all, one can only improve upon a theme set in place by Ford. And what better choice than brushed aluminum.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Just wanted to welcome you over here to George I believe you will find it quite a nice place to hangout.And thanx for creating some nice add ons should be nice to try some of them out. Thanx Havgun #1676 1300 miles and counting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Havgunwiltrav on 2001-07-03 08:15 ]</font>

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys for the ideas. let me get to work and see what i can come up with.

regards
george

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
welcome george!!
i mentioned at BON that your gas cap reminds me of the original 2000 concept vehicle's cap. Pretty nice!
i look forward to hearing more about your Bullitt as you make changes!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Here is an idea!
How about a billet plaque to go on the dash (just in front of the shifter) that says Bullitt and have each engraved with the owners Bullitt number (which he/she would specify upon ordering).
If Ford won't give us a decent number plate, then how about you guys cashing in on their marketing blunder? I think you would sell about 6500 of them.
If you don't want to custom engrave them, then just leave a spot for the number and I will schmoop on down to that stupid store in the mall and get it engraved.
I want a decent number plaque!!!

2001 Bullitt #1585

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CatSmasher on 2001-07-03 23:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CatSmasher on 2001-07-03 23:16 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Catsmasher has again proven why he is, Sooooo Cool. I like the Dash plaque idea, it's perfect. I want one for 1007

·
Registered
120 Posts
the dash plaque is a great idea. I'll buy one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I'm still in love with the idea of the plastic/fiberglass louvers for the rear quarter windows of the Bullitts to REALLY give it that retro 60's look. Maybe also the 60's style louvers fashioned to fit the rear window???

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Hmmmmmmm. Where have I seen this numbered plate idea done before???

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
I'm ready to make that group purchase, where do I sign?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OKCBULLITT on 2001-07-17 17:30 ]</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts