Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've installed a few MGW products and for Christmas I got a gripper shift knob with my build number on it. Over New Year's I was making adjustments and somehow lost the hexhead set screw, so the knob lines up a little crooked.
I called MGW and left the message that I lost the set screw and need another and they could charge it to my card on file or phone me for details.
Today my set screw and allen wrench arrived in the mail free of charge. They are good people with an idea of customer service!
Going to go straigten out #5578 right now...Thanks MGW! :smile:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I called Them up a few days ago, wanted to get the oil cap for me and my brother. Well this is how it went.
mepDo you have any of the bullitt oil caps?
MGW- sure do
Me- I am currently deployed, can I pay for them over the phone and have them shiped to my parents address
MGW-sure not a problem
Me- Ill take 2
MGW is there....
Me- oh how much are they.
MGW ahhh ill take 5$ of of each of them for you
Me- Oh thats great
gave them the info they got to the parents in a few days

·
Registered
448 Posts
I totally agree with you Dennis! My wife ordered me a shift knob, Bullitt oil cap, and keyring for Christmas, and UPS lost it. :mad: George re-tooled me a new one, and is shipping out a duplicate shipment today. Excellent customer service! :grin:

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
George is a realy great guy!!!!! I called and left a message and He returned my call. When was the last time some business did that for you and payed long distance?

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
George is one of the best things to happen here on Bullittclub.com. He has my vote!

B-Man

·
Registered
286 Posts
Agreed, MGW is da bomb. :smile:

I got my gripper shifter knob with the Bullitt logo/build number on it and my "eject" non-functional lighter in the mail today.

Even came w/instructions. Installation was quick & easy.

Welll, those are my big-time mods for my Bullitt. :smile:

Thanks George!

Scott D.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey Scott, I got my shipment yesterday, including the shift knob, and it is awesome! The oil cap looks really trick too, just have to remember to use a rag to touch it if the engine is hot! Ouch! :mad:

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-09 12:13, DHG #1302 wrote:
Wonderful company!
Too bad they didn't make the Bullitt.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

MGW: We don't make the Bullitt........We make the Bullitt...BETTER.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts