Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started with the keychain & e-brake handle and liked the quality and look so much I ordered the headlight switch & A/C knobs last week. They arrived today and I have to say they look incredible! The pieces really add to the look of the interior without being gaudy or showy. If you haven't put in your order yet, I highly recommend doing so. Great addition to an awesome car.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks for the update! I've also ordered the keychain with the stang in the back, cigarette lighter, and license plate. I was thinking about the e-brake but thought this also might be too gaudy. I'll need to put in another order for the a/c knobs along with the e-brake handle. For the headlight switch, I saw one that represented a bullet in one the current Mustang magazines.

BULLITT3946

·
Registered
714 Posts
I will also second that opinion. I have the e-brake handle, headlight switch, and temp control knobs and they are all top notch stuff. It helps get rid of that plasticy look.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ditto, top-of-the-line stuff, the only thing I've added to mine. :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi 3946,
You're making a smart move there! Of all the MGW bits&pieces, the Parking brake handle is by far the best piece. It's HUGE...slides right over the stock handle...a 10 second mod...and it's so close to the shifter ball that they complement each other quite well.

·
Registered
714 Posts
There is a good product review/installation article in the new Dec. issue of MM&FF on the MGW Ltd. parts. They liked the stuff too. That free press should keep MGW busy through the holidays. Build quality and the word gets out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
simple...

thanks George, your stuff "rocks"

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hey TrueBullittBlue,
It looks like the horse on your steering wheel is aluminum. What's the story there?
Also, where did you get the aluminum instrument bezel?

·
Registered
821 Posts
If I'm not mistaken, he was asked that some time back, about his steering wheel. He painted it. That right?? :smile: Looks neat!

:smile:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts