Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted everyone to know that today I made the decision to order every item that MGW had to offer for BULLITT 4043. When I called the company to place a order I was told that George would get back with me right away. Within 5 minutes George had returned my call and explained in great detail what items he had and how to install them. I realize that George is in business to make money just like everyone else, however the special attention that was given to me is worth noting. I encourage everone who is involved in BULLITTCLUB.COM to look at the items and possibly give this guy a order. His interest in the Bullitt stretches much further that someone just trying to make a buck. Thanks George!!!!!!!
Charlie Buttigieg
BlueBullitt4043

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i couldn't agree more. george took more time with me than i had any right to expect!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can also agree with the above statements. All the items I have recieved have been of superior quality and finish. Cant't wait for the Bullitt shift knob..... Thanks again George....

·
Registered
543 Posts
I purchased the HVAC control knobs, headlight switch and e-brake handle from George back in early July. This was my first mod. All I can say is that his stuff is worth every penny. If you purchase you will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hey George, can you make a T handle shifter like the one on the Mach 1? Maybe you can get a jump on Mach 1 accessories. Apparently the Hurst T handle shifter is a POS.

·
Registered
120 Posts
just got off the phone w/ George. What a great guy. He really does care about his product and I can't wait to et these parts. I ordered the shifter, the knob, the frame and the e-brake, as well as a key fob that he's working on.

I think we should all support George and his efforts. I for one will make sure that I put MGW's name on every board that I visit.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Take a look at the video on his site of a Bullitt shifting up through 4th. It sounds sooooo good. You can see some of his stuff installed as well. This is a great clip to have on those rainy or even snowy days coming up later this year!!! Just put it on replay and imagine your out on the road :smile: :smile: :smile:

Black Bullitt #3185

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LesnTea on 2001-08-28 21:17 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LesnTea on 2001-08-28 21:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
762 Posts
Yep George even takes the time out to send me e-mails and has delivered everything as promised. I was trying to hold this in but I guess I'll post it now just to see what you guys think of it. I asked George a while back if it were possible for him to make a rear end diff cover with the BULLITT logo like some other companies make with their logo ie SALEEN, T/A, SVO etc. His last e-mail to me was that the company hasn't ruled it out and were looking into possibly doing it after the other projects were done. You guys think it would be a cool accessory????

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: roushraven99 on 2001-08-28 23:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
50 Posts
You guys have convinced me so I ordered the a/c,lights and brake piece yesterday. I'll probably go with the licence plate later on. One thing that influenced me also was that I recently came across a black BMW Z8. Had a ton of brush alluminum accessories to go with all black interior. Must say I love the bullitt, but this Z8 could tempt you into a life of crime. Of course that's the only way I see me getting into one.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts