Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering what part of Michigan would be home to another blue Bullitt.
Charlie

·
Registered
5 Posts
Heather and I live in Ypsilanti. We have s/n 11, the first True Blue Bullitt.

Mark

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hey, First of i dont get on-line very often but i figured i would give you my stats. I have True Blue #5495 and would welcome anyone from s.e. Michigans e-mails, cant wait til spring so i can hook up with some other bullitt owners from Michigan. Thanks, my e-mail address is [email protected]

·
Registered
209 Posts
I know I am not a True Blue Bullitt but I justed wanted to say 'Hi' to you SE MI bullitts. I have a Black Bullitt and live in Southfield. :grin:

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Mine's DHG but I live in Novi. NOT MORE SNOW TONIGHT. ARGHHHHH I WANNA DRIVE MY CAR. WHAT HAPPENED TO GLOBAL WARMING?

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I grew up in Brighton, but since I moved to Florida 5 years ago, I get to enjoy my Bullitt all year round.

But it isn't blue, it is the right color.....

:smile:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Greetings to all True Blue Bullitts in our frozen state of Michigan. A DHG hibernating in Flat Rock,waiting for Spring. Am ready for a Bullitt gathering when the weather breaks.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
This winter in the Detroit area has been one of the worst in recent memory. I've only driven my Bullitt 3 times since early November. Last winter I was able to drive it every 2 weeks or so (no snow, no salt). Maybe I've gotten used to the mild winters over the last couple of years.

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
she aint blue, she's black and she is hibernating in grand rapids! Come spring we need to hook up prior to the june shin dig in dearborn!
I had no idea there were so many blue bullitts in michigan, the only one i have ever saw had manufactuar plates at the svt experiance at the woodward dream cruise! the good news is my new home thanks to the army is in bay city, straight shot down I-75!

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I'm Black in Goodrich.

Let's have a Bullitt get together. I'll go anywhare. The OH guys got Hooters :)

3.73's, Steeda Tri-Ax, Magnaflow, Nitto's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PSI on 2003-04-17 08:36 ]</font>

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
there is a hooters in lansing, muskegon, and bay city that i know of! i was at the bay city one last night watching the wings lose!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Axemanj3 on 2003-04-17 10:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
209 Posts
there are 3 Hooter's in the Detroit area.
One off Eureka and I-75, another on John R and 15 mile, and the other I know is off van dyke and 17 mile (i think - it's across from Jerome Duncan Ford. They are a huge Ford dealer and sell Rousch, Saleen and that's where I got #2764!!).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts