Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any B s gonna be up there tonight? if so ill see ya there!

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i seen a black bullitt there was that you by chance?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jinx44 said:
That would have been Pat.
i dont think it was pat, cause ive met him before. this was a real young kid. about 17 or 18

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BLACK_2425 said:
Hmmmmm, not sure who that would be.
ya i dont know, i went to talk to him while we were lined up but he was gone and i wound up talking to his buddy.

i like your sig.. i wish i knew how to use my fireworks software :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ya i def. wasnt pat, but i thought i seen his car up there also. this one is on the stlmustangs board im pretty sure. he had BULLITT across his windshield.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I was there. Unfortunately, I wasn't there with my Bullitt.....the new owner was. :(

It was nice to see it out though. Hopefully, sometime in the near future, I again will have a Bullitt.

I found one that I want. Already modded. Guy lives in Hazelwood. TrueBlue like my old one. I think he wants 15,000 for it. Seems fair for what it has done to it.

Now if I can just sell this extra kidney I have.......

Nice to see Bullitts there though.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It was nice to meeting you. and i did finaly speak to the owner of your old car. he was a stl county police officer and i have no doubts that he will take very good care of it. i did give him the info to this site as well as the other bullitt owner that was there. so hopefully soon we can add 2 new members to the site.
it was nice to see some Bs there. we had all three sitting side by side(TB, Black, and DHG) i tried to get a pic, but my camera on my cell sucks.
it was a fun night, i got in about 8 runs and didnt break anything. i love these cars and cant belive how strong they run, not the best times i had hoped for but im sure theyll get better.

Bullitt From Heaven said:
I was there. Unfortunately, I wasn't there with my Bullitt.....the new owner was. :(

It was nice to see it out though. Hopefully, sometime in the near future, I again will have a Bullitt.

I found one that I want. Already modded. Guy lives in Hazelwood. TrueBlue like my old one. I think he wants 15,000 for it. Seems fair for what it has done to it.

Now if I can just sell this extra kidney I have.......

Nice to see Bullitts there though.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Bullitt From Heaven said:
If its Chris's, that car is pretty mean. Definetly sounds good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts