Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BIG Lancaster Car show. http://www.lancastersertoma.org/fundraiser.php

This is a large car show in a nice location with plenty of activities. All proceeds go to charity. I asked if Bullitts could park together, so maybe this could be a regional club get together. Here is the response.

Steve,

Thanks for your interest in our show. We CAN reserve parking for your club members for a specific area if we have all the cars pre-registered....that way we know how many and who is definitely showing up.
Its an open show so normally they are parked as they come. Clubs will definitely have the best reserved areas ( like where there is shade, or close to food vendors, or where there are park picnic table and hibachi grills, etc.)
We have GREAT door prizes lined up....a free trip to Puerto Rico for 2.... a $1200 diamond bracelet...$500 car stereo system...$500 Firestone gift certificates...and more. Live bands playing in amphitheater all day long.

Any other questions, give me a shout 717 278 5280

Jon

·
Administrator
5,008 Posts
Registration

I sent Jon McDonald an email, asking about pre-registration and who to write check to.
Here is his response:
--------------------------------------
Ron,
Thanks for coming to the car show. Checks should accompany registration forms. Checks made out to Lancaster Sertoma Club....and mailed to me;

Jon McDonald
PO Box 8108
Lancaster PA 17604

Spread the word...our door prizes are GREAT. We have a trip to Puerto Rico for two....a $1200 diamond gold bracelet....A $500 car stereo system... (3) $450 certificates for work at Firestone Auto Centers....$100 certificates to area restaurants.....and more.

Jon
---------------------------------------

I am noting "Member of IMBOC" on the registration form.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Sent my money today . Hotel already booked.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I think I'll try to make this one.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
I have booked a room at the Heritage hotel in Lancaster. I can't recommend it having never stayed there before. My wife wanted a place with an outdoor pool and the pics looked pretty good.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bmorrow said:
We are interested in coming. Can you suggest a hotel to make reservations?
Sorry for not replying earlier, I was out of town. There are several nice hotels around the area. Depending on what price range you want. The chains have a Hilton Garden, Marriot Courtyard,Fairfield and Homewood Suites. The independents include the Eden Resort and Lancaster Arts hotel(this has garage parking. PM me and I will gladly assist further.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm looking forward to a great group of Bullittheads in Lancaster. I hear we may have 10 or more coming and we have a shading spot lined out. I hope the weather holds. C U then.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Terry & Brenda, My wife Roby and I are also staying at the Heritage. We are checking in on Friday how about you guys?We are planning on leaving Sunday morning. Sure hope the weather is good this weekend. We have been looking foreward to this for a couple of months now.There are some nice outlet malls around the area we are planning to do some shopping on Friday before dinner, you are more then welcome to join us.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Cool my cell number is 732-792-8400.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
MidSummer's Night Car Show

We are leaving Friday morning and checking out Sunday. It's about a 4 hour drive for us. We wanted to see some of the covered bridges on Friday. Dinner would be great. Give us a call about an hour before supper and we will try to meet up with you. 724-448-3187.

What time are you leaving on Saturday for the Car Show?

Terry and Brenda

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
We would like to arrive at the Fairgrounds at least 1hr before kickoff.Give me some time to throw a quick detail on the car.

·
Premium Member
211 Posts
MidSummer's Night Car Show

Do you know if we can setup a 10x10 canopy at the car show? We have one but didn't want to haul it if we can't use it.

The car show starts at 9 so should we leave the Hotel by 7:45 if we want to be there by 8? Mapquest is showing it is only 3.xx some miles.

We are not familiar with the area so any tips would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You can bring the canopy if you would like, but we definitely have a shady spot. The hotel is only 8 minutes at most from Long's park. I know the area well and I'm gonna try and catch up with you guys on Friday for a bit, if my day doesn't get to crazy. If you need help or suggestions PM me or call me on my mobile at 717.286.7827

·
Registered
583 Posts
lancorecorder said:
You can bring the canopy if you would like, but we definitely have a shady spot. The hotel is only 8 minutes at most from Long's park. I know the area well and I'm gonna try and catch up with you guys on Friday for a bit, if my day doesn't get to crazy. If you need help or suggestions PM me or call me on my mobile at 717.286.7827
Steve are you guys doing a liitlle pre show get together, what hotel? I am coming Saturday, Friday is my daughters birthday and she wants to do Dutch Wonderland again, but if we get home early enough I will try to fire up the B and look for you guys. Steve I went to the earlier post and found the hotel, where is it?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Rich,
I don't know where or what time on Friday, it will be our out of town guests that will determine when they are done shopping ect., but we'll figure it out and I'll let you know. They are staying at the Heritage(formally the comfort inn) on Centerville Rd. at Rt.30. So probably something in fairly close proximity to there. Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
Steve that Hotel is real close to me, it is next to the Dutch Apple right, cool!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts