Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if the midwest cars would all like to get together one night. DHG 2815

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-14 01:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
981 Posts
Where in the Midwest? I am up for it if it is in the Chicagoland area.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
that's why it's SO much easier when you put a city in your profile......then we know where you are talking about!!!
where in the midwest are you?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm from the Peoria IL area and would be up for a gathering anytime!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I'll go pretty much anywhere as well. 171 is actually in storage for the winter but can be brough out for special occasions and the rare (but not uncommon) 40-50 degree winter days.. In fact all my X-mas presents are going on this Sunday.. Dad's got a heated garage so I'm off to Beecher for the day! :smile:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Would love to get together anywhere in Chicagoland... Only problem is the Bullitt is sitting 350 miles away for the next 2 months in Cleveland. It's sitting in a garage with comp-only insurance so I can't drive it... But given the fact that it's far away, temptation to sneak it out uninsured can't be acted upon... :cool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Coming from KC, I can meet just about anywhere.

DHG 3840

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KCBULLITT on 2002-01-12 21:45 ]</font>

·
Registered
88 Posts
We need to get a gathering set-up, I'd be available anytime. I'm from the Peoria IL area, about an hour and 45min. from Chicago.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts