Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys me and my girlfriend might be moving back to her home in Barry MA. How is the life up there I have been in S Florida my whole life. Are there any mustangs clubs up there and what about 1/4 mile tracks thanks for the help.

Jim.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Jim,

It's actually Barre, MA and it's just down the road from me.

Oh yeah, we got The MCCNE here and I was informed just last night that we are hosting our first ever MCA National show next year. A bunch of great folks in our club I might add.

1/4 mile is New England Dragway in Epping NH.

When are you moving? I'd be glad to hook up with you since we'll be neighbors.

Carl G.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt220 on 2002-01-18 14:06 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: bullitt220 on 2002-01-18 15:30 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
We can have allkindsa cahhh tawk heah.

fogeddaboudit.

:lol:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Jim,

Boston Rocks! I live up on the North Shore, about 16 miles north of Boston. Great clubs, great sports town, etc... I love living here and would never consider moving.

Good Luck!

Regards,
Dfresh
DHG 294

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.Hey Bullitt220 I should be up there within the next couple of months. How far is the track you mentioned from Barre. I am a big time 1/4 mile racer.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
New England Dragway is probably about 1.5 hours from here.

I'm going to be up in that area on Monday so I'll clock it and let you know exactly.

There are also a couple of auto cross tracks around too but again I think one is about 45 minutes away and Lime Rock is in Connecticut and that's 2hrs. When it comes to strips or tracks, nothing's really close.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts