Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sending my Vehicle Info for the new plaque to Toby, and I thought what the heck, I'll try one more time to find that build sheet. I found it curled-up underneath the car between the bumper and trunk area. Basically, the same area that others have found it. It took some time to get it out, and I know my neighbors had a laugh at me in my pajamas underneath the Bullitt in freezing temps. However, I know Bullittheads understand.

Initially, I looked hard for the build sheet, but perhaps it just loosened up after 5,000 miles. You might want to try again.

It is pretty worn but legible. Bullitt 04009 born "Tue Jul 17 20:29:49 2001." :smile:

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Happy for ya! Glad to see you finaly located it. Definitely nice to have. I remember when I first found mine. A friend told me that a paper was hanging from under my rear bumper, it turned out to be my build sheet. And in perfect condtion. :smile:

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thats true. Sometimes we Bullittheads leave the paper hanging as we walk...OOPS ...DRIVE around!! :razz:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
LOL...what an image in my mind mrudy...but yes,..i do understand!!!

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Yep! Totally understand.
I got mine out in the driveway in the pouring rain. What a Day, I was so ecstatic! It made my whole weekend!
The tape they used was working pretty well, and it took a while to get it out, finally got it with only two minor rips where the tape was holding it in.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Do regular gts have a build sheet in this location also? My rear bumper had it's part tag come loose, but it was just an identifier.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
pretty sure shay,....they come down the same line!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts