Premium Member
8,327 Posts
What did you do?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
B-Man said:
What did you do?
He (Tim) checked the tread depth of PP06.

Mike, you should be able to figure out what Tim is implying.

:lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
please tell me the tires will last longer than a week????

you can not count on the french to build anything right can you?:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
6,222 Posts
PP06 is safe! The tread depth still looks good!

·
Registered
65 Posts
RCSignals said:
the French?
kdws br goodrich is owned by michelin tire corp. michelin is a french tire company!

i will not purchase tires from either bfg or michelin tires because of this reason.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
on d bit said:
kdws br goodrich is owned by michelin tire corp. michelin is a french tire company!

i will not purchase tires from either bfg or michelin tires because of this reason.

Thats dumb.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Ahhh, Monsieur,
Me ting dat sommmmboody bedder roootate dose tyrrres sooo noooboody nootice da burrrrrnouts!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Thats dumb.
its cool....

i dont like how the french goverment, military, and people spat on the coalition forces who bled and died for the people and country of france from the 4+ year reign of germany. its just too bad that in the 60+ years since they got their country back they still have not grown a backbone to protect themselves or thier neighbors!
no i will not knowingly send any of my hard earned money back to a country that i do not respect! sorry for my rant!

the 08 bullitt is a great car, and i hope to own one some day!
if things work out i want to order one on x plan late feb/early march! to those who will have their car earlier, enjoy the hell out of it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts