Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this to be interesting.I check my gas mileage at every fill up,and with spirited driving on mainly round trips back and forth to work of 54 miles I almost always get 20mpg.I also have an 88 model 5.0 and under the same driving conditions,you guessed it;20mpg!My 1994 and 1995 Cobras,20mpg.The only two Mustangs I haved owned that where worse my 1996 Cobra Convertible (18) and my 1995 Saleen S351 (14mpg). What kind of mileage are you all getting?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have been getting consistant 20 mpg. Thats a combined city/highway and thats with some heavy acceleration at least a couple of times a day.
When I first got the car it started out at 18 mpg and now I have 2500 miles on it. It may improve but I am really satisfied with it if it never gets any better. My old 91 GT only got around 18 mpg. This has more power, better handling and a lot more fun:)

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm just where your at, give or take 20 mpg. My '90 LX 5.0 was at 20 too. If it it gets better great if not I won't complain. I'm glad it just doesn't run on premium.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts