Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going through the gate of our base, I have heard many positive comments from the gate guards, such as,"Wow, I think that's a Bullitt!" I have had one guard ask me (with a smile) how fast she can go. To oblige him, I ripped out as fast as I could. Another wanted to look over #4930 so I told him when he's not so busy, I'd pull over and give him the chance to peruse her. It's nice to see people that do nothing but look at cars all day appreciate the Bullitt.

-Christine-

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Christine,

It's always nice when someone appriciates nice cars :wink:

So is Steve off on his mission now? Hopefully he gets back soon or at least can access the Bullittclub.com from his undisclosed location. You know NASCAR will be starting up soon. Some of my cusins from Eureka want to go to Los Vegas and check it out! Wish I could take the time, but it's gong to be to busy at the office.

Hope the family had a good Holiday!

Bud

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Hey I am an MP what do you know. When we got relieved by the guard and the reserves they would always put me in the search lane to check her out until they found out i was an MP. At Benning we had basic training hold overs and airborn hold overs also doing the gates they always were like thats a sweet ride. A simple" you dont have to tell me what a I all ready know" normally came out. Just kidding. but hey I loved the looks comming through the check points.

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bud,
Steve is still home but he will go any day...we're just waiting and enjoying the time we can spend together. Guess I'll have to watch Nascar for him while he's gone. I get so mad watching some of the drivers I can't stand it! That's why I like Mark Martin so much. He's a nice guy and a clean driver. Who's you driver? Oh, Steve wants to know if you found someone to fix your paint problem.

-Christine-

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hi Christine,

Tell Steve I haven't met with the Dealership yet. As far as fixing the paint, It will be the shop that fixed the hood scoop or my brother and I :wink: I want to get into the new year first.

Bill Elliot has been my favorite driver for many years now. It was GREAT to see him win a Race again :wink:... I see Shanna Roberts is going to drive 22 races in 2002 and will drive a dodge.

Tell Steve hey and that we all hope things go well for you him.

Bud

·
Registered
203 Posts
Same thing happens to me when i drive my Bullitt through the gate back home. Most of the time they like the car because its a Mustang. A few of them notice that its a Bullitt and they are WOW'd. Can't wait till i get back from my undisclosed location so i can see their look on their faces again. :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts