Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the window film my son got at the local vine and vat store. Hope it comes through ok.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I LOVE it. I like it better than alot of the shots of the Bullitt I've seen. Gonna have to go and scope one out!

Joe

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Hey! Where's the tall blonde!??!

:wink:

Men are pigs, just trying to keep up the image. :smile:

Mike

·
Registered
33 Posts
I checked with the local pubs and stores. They just have the little cardboard pictures they put on the bar and each table (I jacked one!). Any idea if these can be ordered?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Got mine from my Miller distributer today...really cool item to collect. Also got the Dealer display flyer for the route salesman and 3 sweepstakes entry forms. Of course I am going to enter the contest to win their Bullitt. Pretty cool to have 2 BULLITTS!!!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I like Brian's version better!!!! :grin: I have to get ahold of my buddy who is a rep for the local Miller dist. to see what I can get.
Cam

·
Registered
396 Posts
I just got the 24"x36" heavy cardboard poster today from my Miller Distibuter. Wish I had the other blond too!!! It sets up on a stand for display. I'll put it out with my other stuff at the Cruise ins and Mustang Shows. I gave the woman over there a Shuttle Launch viewing pass for giving this to me! She is going to try and find the 6'x3' banner tomorrow for me...I just love this collecting stuff. Oh...she also gave me a couple of those little adds you fold out and sit on top of a Bar. Pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Brian,

where di you pick that up? I'd love to have that. I haven't even seen the any of these before. And as soon as I find someplace with an entry form, I will sign up. It would be fun to own a pair.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
hmmm, Bullitt without blond...............?
Bullitt WITH blond................?
ummm, i'll take mine WITH the blond please!!!
good pic brian!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-09 21:55, Bullitt4003 wrote:
Where did you get this one?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I got some through a friend. I'll bring a couple extras with me to the Team Mustang (Dream Cruise) meeting at World Headquarters this Friday.

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-13 08:35, MI_bullitt wrote:
On 2001-08-09 21:55, Bullitt4003 wrote:
Where did you get this one?
I got some through a friend. I'll bring a couple extras with me to the Team Mustang (Dream Cruise) meeting at World Headquarters this Friday.

COOL!!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
I am getting 8 of the Miller posters with the pretty blonde next to the Bullitt!
Hmmmmmmmm...what should I do with them???

LOL!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
oh no, fred ordered more posters!!!!!-LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts
BRIAN,
I WILL BE AT THE CRUISE SATURDAY WITH MY BLUE BULLITT 4043. LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE POSTERS AND HOW I CAN GET ONE.
THANKS, CHARLIE

·
Premium Member
8,775 Posts
Brian, I forgot to ask you about the Miller Beer window films when we were talking today in Ferndale. I'll see if the local Beer & Wine store have some. Nice talking with you today.

·
Registered
396 Posts
mystang99....lol lol lol lol ROTFLMAO!!
Actually the beer dist. is giving me a case of their posters at the end of this month with the Bullitt and Blonde. I'll let you know when I am ready to ship.

1,169 Posts
On 2001-08-21 21:41, BULLITT 369 wrote:
mystang99....lol lol lol lol ROTFLMAO!!
Actually the beer dist. is giving me a case of their posters at the end of this month with the Bullitt and Blonde. I'll let you know when I am ready to ship.

Frad are you serious? If so put me down for 2. I'v been looking all over for one. NO LUCK!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts