Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mini-bike...father/son/daughter bonding.

Oil change today. Showed Max how to change the oil in the mini-bike. He was thrilled. Not. What's the saying, "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink"? Big sister Hannah was nowhere to be found...same with the wife unit. I will be doing man stuff today so stand clear. My hair appointment is at 1600 hours.
 

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,610 Posts
I was afarid there was going to be pics of an ambulance and a cast or two after the last mini bike episode with you two. :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chilli bullitt said:
I was afraid there was going to be pics of an ambulance and a cast or two after the last mini bike episode with you two. :lol:
:lol:

Yeah! Believe it or not Max is quite anxious to get back on the mini-bike. The wife unit states that Max has to wait another 2 or 3 years before going solo, however. Probably a wise decision.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
Mobil 1 in the mini bike? :eek: Is that just a little overkill, Collin? Expect it to hit 100,000 miles? :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigBullitt said:
Mobil 1 in the mini bike? :eek: Is that just a little overkill, Collin? Expect it to hit 100,000 miles? :lol:
Well, we've been running Mobil 1 since the first oil change (8 or 9 years ago?) so we ain't gonna switch now! :lol:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
18,819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Removed the muffler for the first time! WOW! Made sister Hannah cry AND caused the neighbors to complain! This thing kinda sounds like a mini-Harley...BRAP-BRAP-BRAP-POW! Very cool! :cool:
 

Attachments

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,210 Posts
Now you've done it!

Therapy bills are expensive, man!! Put that muffler back on and make peace with your daughter and neighbors...

You're killin' me!!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,610 Posts
Neighbors don't care about you and your friends running around on the bike with a deer head strapped to the front of it but take of a little 'ol muffler and watch out!! Geesh! :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,084 Posts
PY said:
Removed the muffler for the first time! WOW! Made sister Hannah cry AND caused the neighbors to complain! This thing kinda sounds like a mini-Harley...BRAP-BRAP-BRAP-POW! Very cool! :cool:
In the same tone of voice that Ralphie got told what he got told when he wanted the Red Ryder BB Gun... You'll burn your valves up, kid! :grin: You're neighbors must have a pretty good sense of humor as well.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top