Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Former Owner of 2001 DHG1557
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few of the local Minnesota Bullittheads got together in Rogers late this afternoon for some pizza, beer and good times talking cars. Mike (DHGBULLITT), Jon (BullittJon), and Lee (ZBullitt) were there. Both Mike and Jon are really nice guys and I really enjoyed seeing Mike again and meeting Jon for the first time. Mike couldn't bring his Bullitt but showed up in his wife's sharp looking F-150 Harley Davidson pick-up. Took a few pictures, not such good lighting in the shade and lower sun, but you get the idea. Looking forward to the next Minne"snow"ta Bullitthead meeting. :smile:

Attachments

·
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Should mention Jon is in first 2 pictures with his car, Lee in the next 2 pictures with his car, Mike is in next picture with the truck, Group picture in resturant from left to right is Mike, Lee, and Jon, last picture is Mike and Jon. Didn't know how to put the names by the pictures. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
HA!

So that's what you guys look like!

Cool pics and thanks for posting them, Lee.

:smile:

·
840 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cochese said:
HA!

So that's what you guys look like!

:smile:
As you can see we are all part of the age 50 and a little older club. Jon seems to have aged better than me for age 50, Mike still looks and acts like a kid at age 61. But it doesn't matter how old you look, it's how you feel, and if you have a Bullitt, you know you are feeling good. :smile:

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
ZBullitt said:
...But it doesn't matter how old you look, it's how you feel, and if you have a Bullitt, you know you are feeling good. :smile:
Absolutely, Lee.

Hey, I'm not too far behind you guys. Going on 44 here.

That's cool that you guys had a gathering.

:)

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Step away from the beer JON! You look like your having too good a time!:lol:

OH! Sorry, guess it's the flash, right?:tongue:

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Cochese said:
Absolutely, Lee.

Hey, I'm not too far behind you guys. Going on 44 here.

That's cool that you guys had a gathering.

:)
44!!!!?

You have got to be kidding!

:shock:

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Hey lee and jon, had a great time visiting with you two yesterday and look forward to doing it again, maybe with some additional bullitheads from our area. Great pics and thanks for the company.
PS, I still cant change my sig pic following all the instructions, :rotfl:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Well I was having a good time, but yes I kinda flinched with the flash. I believe I was on my 2nd Newcastle. It was a good time meeting Mike again and Lee for the first time. We will do it again soon. :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts