Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Misinformation in Stuff Magazine

775 views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Bullitt#4660 
#1 ·
While this is by no means a "car mag", they should still try to verify thier info before they print it...

In an article featuring "Stuff they liked from 2001 vs. Stuff they hated from 2001." In a matter of just a few lines they managed to give out more wrong info about our cars than in any one article I've seen so far...

Here is what they had to print...

"Mustang Bullitt GT"

"Just like the Mustang Steve McQueen drove in his 1968 flick 'Towering Inferno', this limited edition ride has an angry interior, side scoops, a kick-ass engine and a lowered suspension."

TOWERING INFERNO????????
SIDE SCOOPS?????????????
ANGRY INTERIOR??????????

Well, it's good for a laugh I guess...

2001 Mustang Bullitt GT DHG #00238

BBK Underdrive Pulleys
Magna-Flow Cat-Back Exhaust

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#238 on 2001-12-18 00:38 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bullitt#238 on 2001-12-18 00:39 ]</font>

See less See more
#4 ·
"Turtles & Asps" (animal lover's mag)
"Tanks & Armour" (military)
....hee hee

#9 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-18 13:08, DantheMan wrote:
Never heard of this magazine and now I know why.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Boy have you been missing out grrrrrrrrr
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#11 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
You don't like babes?

#12 ·
On 2001-12-18 21:03, Bullitt#4660 wrote:
You don't like babes?

I like the babes! :smile:

#13 ·
On 2001-12-19 10:41, 1NastyFordGT wrote:
On 2001-12-18 21:03, Bullitt#4660 wrote:
You don't like babes?

I like the babes! :smile:

Ouch, now that I know what this magazine is about, a lifetime subscription for me thank you!! Thanks for the heads up!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.