Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the last things Steve did before he deployed, was wash, wax, cover my Bullitt and give me strict instructions and how it should stay there nice and safe. I am itching to drive her. The weather is sooooooooo beautiful and wherever I go, I see happy people driving their Mustangs. I almost wish it would snow so I wouldn't feel so bad about not driving her!

-Christine-

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Are you SURE he meant not to drive it?
Isn't that the same as torture?
It's like putting candy in a child's hand and telling them they can't eat it for a few months.
It's not fair, I tell you !!!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,119 Posts
My hubby did the same thing to me when he left for Calif. for 3 weeks! Only this was in October. Little did he know, when the cat's away, the mouse played! Gee, I wonder if he bothered to look at the odometer before he left? He wouldn't be that drastic, now would he? He never did say anything when he got back. But I sure did take a lot of time in washing and shining her back up before he got home! Whew!!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
BAD VICKIE!!!!!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Chris, life is too short. Drive it on nice days. Just look the old man in the eyes and say "If you love me you'll let me take my car out for the day" Hell, it works on me. Maybe it's her blue eyes. You are the queen. Act like it! Unless he bought the car with his hard earned cash, in that case, see you in May.

·
Premium Member
12,778 Posts
Ya all are missing the obvious...
Tell him it is in the best interest of the car to keep her (the car that is) lubricated... hee hee :smile:

·
Registered
228 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-01-29 22:13, Bullitt4075 wrote:
Just tell him you started hearing voices. Drive me......Drive me>>>>>>> DRIVE ME NOWWWW!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Christine I agree with this man!! There is no way Ed would leave and tell me not to drive her and me actually listen to him! He's not dumb thou. I know him all to well he would take both sets of key's and hide them or take them with him. OR even worse take a part off it so it wont crank!!! Now that's just wrong I say WRONG. That's my Ed for me. :grin:

·
Registered
821 Posts
I'm just curious....why CAN'T you drive her? My hubby would never say anything like that to me!! :smile: Like I'd listen if he did....LOL

Bubbles

·
Registered
903 Posts
What is in the best interest of the "BULLITT" ? Hmmm To drive or not to drive ,that is the question. I would at least start it up and warm it up to operating temperature,{once a week]just to make sure to get some oil up in the cylinder heads, for proper engine maintainance. But be careful, that could lead into temptation to use reverse along with 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th gears LOL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MrStangman on 2002-03-13 11:17 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I say drive it.

I give the keys to my wife and she REFUSES to drive it. She doesn't like standards. OH WHAT A SHAME. HeHeHeHe :lol:

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Hey Christine,

I was wondering where you got off to :wink:. You have not had time to be on the computer cause you have been sitting in the Bullitt pretending your driving, right<G>.

Tell Steve hi for me when you talk to him next. Hope all is well for him. Also tell him that 227 may be going away and the Dealer as well as Ford are looking for a replacement for me. I am supposed to find out Friday. That is if they can find a new one :wink:...

One last thing. I have tickets to Fontana :wink:... Good tickets and pit passes. If I have a NEW Bullitt I will be taking the car. Wish I could make a few runs around the track but that's another story<G>.

Take care and take care of that Bullitt.

Bud

PS IT was a KILLER day here in Norhtern California. I had to wear my Sun glasses on the way home;-)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts