Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a while just coming on to say hi! This site is the best and hopefully I can get another bullitt one day :sad:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
You should by Brian (BC's) Bullitt. He is practically giving it away!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
5111 said:
You should by Brian (BC's) Bullitt. He is practically giving it away!
I read his post and that car rocks, I wish I could afford it right now but my wife is expecting again so I have to wait but I will get another bullitt one day.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bluebullitt3735 said:
what's up Rod...i was just wondering the other day what you had been up too...congrats on the new lil one on the way...keep in touch.
I started a new business a couple years ago and I've just been crazy busy. It's good to here from you guys, I'm glad your still here!!

·
3,389 Posts
bluebullitt3735 said:
what's up Rod...

:eek: We obviously know what's up with him!!! :lol:

Congrats on the new one. Funny, I too was thinking about some of the past names and thought about you. Guess you felt all that energy and came by to say hi!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
GO MANGO!

Good to hear from you, Rod!

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
good to hear from ya rod! congrats on the business and lil one...

p.s. i finally got a bullitt.

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Congrats on the little one on the way, glad to hear from you and stop by again soon. Dont stay gone so long.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Thanks again for all the replies, miss you all and wanted to mention that I still haven’t been on a site as good as this one and the camaraderie between members is bar none.

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brando said:
What's up Rod? Good to hear from you ! Still have the Charger? Was it a Charger?
Hi Brando, ya it was a charger, I purchased one of the first Daytona versions in the Go Mango paint color. It was cool, but not a bullitt. I needed a work truck so I let it go!!! By the way, when did you get the vette?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Hey Rod,

Congratulations on the little one! That makes two right? Man you go through cars pretty fast, what kind of truck do you have now? Hope things are going great with the business.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts