Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
I was in Bowling Green KY. Racing my 65 Buick GS last week.I really missed my BULLITT! And this site!!
Hello to all the new members,I see we have about 50 new member in just 2 weeks!

P.S. I left Bowling Green KY on Tuseday the price for 87 octain gas was $1.28 per gallon.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yea, gas came down to $1.45 this week in the great big burg of Grantsboro, NC,which is just about 5 miles from my front door.

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-21 21:13, twoponys wrote:
Yea, gas came down to $1.45 this week in the great big burg of Grantsboro, NC,which is just about 5 miles from my front door.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
The lower south i drove the higher the price went.

1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-22 14:14, Reader wrote:
Bowling Green KY rocks hard. It reeks of awesomeness. The place definately has severe coolitude.

Has Corvette Homecoming already past? When you went there was it for Grand National Homecoming?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
I was there for the Buick Gran Sport Nationals.There was alot of GS Buicks and Grand National Buicks.It's the biggest Buick Event of the year.
I visited the Corvette Museum and the factory plant were the Corvette's are assembled.
It would be nice to see the BULLITTs being assembled.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts