Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the excitement of first driving my new bullitt it occurred to me in short order. and the fact that I'd grown accustom too having on my 03 cobra. while crusing on the freeway and trying to place my left foot to the far left for that dead pedal and.. and.. it's missing. What happened. it looks as though there is enough room. I'm sure most people would like this feature.:confused:

·
Registered
803 Posts
I know, I'll probably be installing one on my car. I had an 07 gt... hated not having a dead pedel. Even my '90 oldsmobile 5-speed with a HO Quad 4 had a dead pedal... cost cutting I guess.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I was thinking (cost cutting) I guess I'll be looking for an aftermarket Dead pedal. I just hope they match. by the way I grew up in muncie. I still go back about every year.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Why not try to fit one from a '03 - '04 cobra?

I'm surprised there isn't a good after market one. Does the GT500 have one?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wally05 said:
Ha, I'm in Daleville (just south of Muncie). small world, eh? :)
Been there a couple of times when I was young. can't remember much. small world is right.:shine:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RCSignals said:
Why not try to fit one from a '03 - '04 cobra?

I'm surprised there isn't a good after market one. Does the GT500 have one?
That's what I was thinking I'm going to check in to the gt 500 and see if it possibly has one if so. I the mod would be in order. Adam

·
Registered
126 Posts
check out classicdesignconcepts.com they have a dead pedal to match the ones that come in the GT 500. Are those the pedals that come in your cars? I have a shelby Gt and mine have those, I am thinking of getting the matching dead pedal. Is like $59.00, but looks pretty good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts