Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way home from work this morning, I was cruisin' the toll road at about 74, nothing special just goin' with the flow. About halfway to the last toll plaze, there'a silver minivan glued to my rear bumper. Since traffic was moderately heavy this caused me some concern. As we proceded, I watched the driver chatting with his/her passengers, weaving, waving hands, etc. After numerous lane changes the MV driver found himself still behind me at the toll plaza. From there they tried everything to pass me. Since I was in a playful mood, I toyed with them letting them get right up beside me then pulling away. this hapeened several times at 80-90. On their last attempt, they tried it on the downhill side of an overpass. I think they actually made it to about 95 before I left them standing.

As I slowed for my exit, they finally went past me, a silver Honda Odyssey. It didn't have an R badge, so they never had a chance.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Some one stole Kay's R badge off her Jeep.... Now we just have the run of the mill Wrangler, slowed us down 5Hp.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts