Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just flipped through it real quick in the grocery store (I no longer purchase MM & FF since they had the weight screw up with the Bullitt and didn't admit to it) The article said that the Bullitt intake added 30+ horses to the blown GT, anyone else seen this? Has anyone here had superb results in HP after blowing their Bullitt?

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Wasn't a bad article. It got the point across. The Bullitt intake becomes more impressive as hp goes up. But MM&FF still managed to screw up the article. They lead you to believe that is a stock-from-Ford engine sitting between the towers...it ain't.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Far from it. And that blower is far from a normal street type blower. That article has the same amount of validity as the one on the Denso Iridium spark plugs...another misleading article.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
that's why i like 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford so much better!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Dear Bullitt Lovers:

I was in Borders the other night and I had the occasion to take a look at a few magazines and low and behold I came across the article you all are cutting some wind over. Curious enough, I almost slipped on the cover when I read of the horsepower increases gained with the addition of a Bullitt intake. Right then and there I decided I liked this magazine.

Ken Partch 2431
Santa Barbara

#2431 Vortech SQ Supercharged, Pro 5 shifter,MGW tid-bits, FR aluminum driveshaft

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kpartchracing on 2002-05-01 18:18 ]</font>

·
Registered
55 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
...............Has anyone here had superb results in HP after blowing their Bullitt?
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaa

He said "blowing their bullitt"......Sorry, that just made me laugh when i read it....................i know, i know,......im an immature 37 year old......HEY?!?! that's what my ex-wife used to say..........

gary

1 - 8 of 8 Posts