Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy All,

So, I am sure most of you have seen these on E Bay, or somewhere....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=370111257654

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320315904868&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260311920188

Anyway, I had to have a pair of these. I am going to frame both of these, along with a copy of my show poster for the 05, in the same size....

Bottom line, I have a few extra of each of these. I figured I would offer them up to the folks on the forums I frequent, as opposed to doing the E Bay thing.....They are 2 feet tall, by 3 feet wide. They are authentic, and are dated 2007.

So, if you are interested in one of either, shoot me a PM with an offer....I will get back to you, and I will honor in order of request, should anyone be interested.....

Thanks,
Mike and Karen

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just in case anyone missed this the first time around, I still have two of the Bullitt posters left, and plenty of the Shelby posters left.....

Let me know, if you are interested....

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Have one already framed. Looks great. Had it lamanated at staples and then bought a frame.

·
Premium Member
7,492 Posts
I bought the 08 Bullitt poster on E-bay back in February. Just my luck, since the Ford Racing guy gave out about 200 for free at the Nats in Myrtle Beach this summer. I heard that they are rare- I was told that only 500 or so were printed.

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Bought mine on E-bay also last month......Should have waited......

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
please pm me a price for the 08 Bullitt poster, I'm interested

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Posters Please!

Hey Greg!

THANKS for offering these to us - if you have one of each still I'm interested, let me know how much w/ shipping etc. (I'm finally back from the Middle East and plan to make all the meets and shows I can this summer!! CAN'T WAIT to see you and all Da Boyz again!! : >)

THANKS AGAIN!!

- John

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
OK Dude, sounds great! Just let me know; so all the KR posters you had are gone?? :< That's one bad arse ride!! HOPE we both make Indy in June!!

·
Premium Member
4,215 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
I might have a few left over from the Nats. Let me see what I can find. Anyone who doesn't get one here I should be able to help. Might have a few of the Jordan posters as well.
Greg, if you have any 08 posters left, I would like one. Of course I would pay S&H. PM me and let me know, thx:dhg08:

·
Premium Member
13,266 Posts
I only had the Bullitt posters. I'll see how many I have left. Just a little background, Ford Performance Group was kind enough to provide us with these posters for the 08 Bullitt Nationals. Since I flew out to the natslast year, I had to have a Bullitthead transport them back for me. I should have them this weekend and can do an inventory on how many we have left.

When I get them I will start a new thread to recieve requests. Those that have posted here wanting one will be the first to recieve.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Greg, If you have any Bullitt posters left let me know please cost and shipping and handling would love to put one up on my office wall .
Thanks, Rick

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey Guys...

Sorry I was not on this thread, but I was not supporting, and therefore could not post...but that is now rectified....

Anyway, not trying to cut in on Greg, but I do have both Bullitts and KR's still available....

Send me a PM if interested....

Thx,
Mike and Karen

·
Registered
104 Posts
Greg, if you have any left I'd like one too . Let me know what I owe ya.

Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.