Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Mod for your Office, Den, Garage Wall....

2K views 19 replies 15 participants last post by  00lightning 
#1 ·
Howdy All,

So, I am sure most of you have seen these on E Bay, or somewhere....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=370111257654

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320315904868&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&viewitem=

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260311920188

Anyway, I had to have a pair of these. I am going to frame both of these, along with a copy of my show poster for the 05, in the same size....

Bottom line, I have a few extra of each of these. I figured I would offer them up to the folks on the forums I frequent, as opposed to doing the E Bay thing.....They are 2 feet tall, by 3 feet wide. They are authentic, and are dated 2007.

So, if you are interested in one of either, shoot me a PM with an offer....I will get back to you, and I will honor in order of request, should anyone be interested.....

Thanks,
Mike and Karen

See less See more
#2 ·
Just in case anyone missed this the first time around, I still have two of the Bullitt posters left, and plenty of the Shelby posters left.....

Let me know, if you are interested....

Thanks,
Mike

#3 ·
Have one already framed. Looks great. Had it lamanated at staples and then bought a frame.

#5 ·
I bought the 08 Bullitt poster on E-bay back in February. Just my luck, since the Ford Racing guy gave out about 200 for free at the Nats in Myrtle Beach this summer. I heard that they are rare- I was told that only 500 or so were printed.

#9 ·
Posters Please!

Hey Greg!

THANKS for offering these to us - if you have one of each still I'm interested, let me know how much w/ shipping etc. (I'm finally back from the Middle East and plan to make all the meets and shows I can this summer!! CAN'T WAIT to see you and all Da Boyz again!! : >)

THANKS AGAIN!!

- John

#15 ·
I only had the Bullitt posters. I'll see how many I have left. Just a little background, Ford Performance Group was kind enough to provide us with these posters for the 08 Bullitt Nationals. Since I flew out to the natslast year, I had to have a Bullitthead transport them back for me. I should have them this weekend and can do an inventory on how many we have left.

When I get them I will start a new thread to recieve requests. Those that have posted here wanting one will be the first to recieve.

#17 ·
Greg, If you have any Bullitt posters left let me know please cost and shipping and handling would love to put one up on my office wall .
Thanks, Rick

#18 ·
Hey Guys...

Sorry I was not on this thread, but I was not supporting, and therefore could not post...but that is now rectified....

Anyway, not trying to cut in on Greg, but I do have both Bullitts and KR's still available....

Send me a PM if interested....

Thx,
Mike and Karen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.