Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, here is my question.
First off I have a densecharger currently installed. Now if add Mac longtube headers and a Mac pro chamber will I not have sufficient backpressure and if so would a larger MAF rectify the problem in order to run correctly. I like the idea of the longs because of the ease of installation.
Thanks for any help.
P.S. I got my car back. Man Ford is really pi$$ing me off. oh and one more thing does anyone have an Abbott ERA installed & does it work well?
Aaron #0685

·
Registered
762 Posts
Aron the guys on www.corral.net forums praise the Abbot ERA over the DMP and SHM models so I would check there for more feedback. As for longtubes being easy to install...hmmm I'd say unless you are a mechanic who loves spending 6 hours on a project then the installation will be anything but easy. As for the MAC prochamber I'm not sure if they make a version that will fit with the longtubes. I would suggest that if you are going that header route then install the short MAC h-pipe w/out cats if you can. My gains were very significant with the BBK set-up but as they say in commercials "results may vary".
Arthur

1 - 2 of 2 Posts