Made some progress with most of the wiring under the dash and installing the dash along with all the AC ductwork. And put some fuel in the tank so I wouldn’t accidentally run the in tank fuel pump dry. Hope to have it running in 3 or 4 weeks.
Finished up the tail light wiring, subwoofer & speakers, and started on the power window wiring.
Found a nice set of JL 5 x 7 speakers. They fit the factory speaker holes in the package tray without cutting.
With all four windows using a special switch that utilizes the original crank handle I decided to put the separate 4 window controller switch assembly under the dash so the car will look as though it has manual windows (like the movie car;-)
I hung the right side door over the weekend. Drilling all the hinges both in the door and on the car with an 1/8” drill bit, (when the car was in primer before disassembling) then used them as an alignment tool made the installation very easy. I also used an 8 pound weight wrapped in a towel inside the door to simulate the weight of the glass and vent.
Man I have not been on the site in a while and really missed this thread. you are doing some really fantastic work on this Pat just like on the Mustang. the gaps are spot on and the workmanship is top notch as usual. still on of my favorite threads.....
A forum community dedicated to Mustang Bullitt owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, production numbers, restoration, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more!