Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
881 - 900 of 938 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #881 ·
Made some progress with most of the wiring under the dash and installing the dash along with all the AC ductwork. And put some fuel in the tank so I wouldn’t accidentally run the in tank fuel pump dry. Hope to have it running in 3 or 4 weeks.
Thanks
Pat

·
Car Whisperer
21,318 Posts
all right, now we're cooking!!! Looks great!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: keepat

·
Car Whisperer
21,318 Posts
whenever it is, it's got to be with the Mustang you built!!!!!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
whenever it is, it's got to be with the Mustang you built!!!!!!!
I don't think you'll want to wait for me. I don't have your car building skills. Look forward to your updates and hearing about the first miles on the Charger. Very impressive project on your part.

·
Car Whisperer
21,318 Posts
I don't think you'll want to wait for me. I don't have your car building skills. Look forward to your updates and hearing about the first miles on the Charger. Very impressive project on your part.

actually I was referring to Pat's Mustang he built for his son. a Bullitt tribute car with the same build quality as this charger.

Reactions: #94

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #889 · (Edited)
Finished up the tail light wiring, subwoofer & speakers, and started on the power window wiring.
Found a nice set of JL 5 x 7 speakers. They fit the factory speaker holes in the package tray without cutting.
With all four windows using a special switch that utilizes the original crank handle I decided to put the separate 4 window controller switch assembly under the dash so the car will look as though it has manual windows (like the movie car;-)

https://banks-nearme.com/regions-bank-near-me

https://ralphrobertspersonaltrainer.com/can-exercise-reduce-breast-size

·
Car Whisperer
21,318 Posts
awesome!

·
Car Whisperer
21,318 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,961 Posts
:D Winner winner. Chicken dinner!! Love those wheels and tires.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #896 ·
I hung the right side door over the weekend. Drilling all the hinges both in the door and on the car with an 1/8” drill bit, (when the car was in primer before disassembling) then used them as an alignment tool made the installation very easy. I also used an 8 pound weight wrapped in a towel inside the door to simulate the weight of the glass and vent.
Thanks
Pat

·
Car Whisperer
21,318 Posts
looks real good!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
Man I have not been on the site in a while and really missed this thread. you are doing some really fantastic work on this Pat just like on the Mustang. the gaps are spot on and the workmanship is top notch as usual. still on of my favorite threads.....

881 - 900 of 938 Posts