·
Car Whisperer
21,317 Posts
so very nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #922 ·
Installed the right side vent and door glass this week end. Very happy with the aftermarket power window regulator.
Thanks
Pat

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
Fantastic work as always we are working on a 69 charger it is at the body shop right now as that is an art i am not good at

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #924 ·
Fantastic work as always we are working on a 69 charger it is at the body shop right now as that is an art i am not good at
Exciting time getting the bodywork ready for paint!
I have a lot of second GEN Charger Parts. Let me know if you need anything such as odd bracket, or trim. Good luck!
Pat

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #925 ·
I Installed the passenger side rear window and trim. The AMD quarter glass was a heavy 1/16” taller on the rear 12 inches compared to the original. So I had to sand it down with a DA sander to get the best fit. All of the AMD glass has a rough finish on edge so I use the DA sander starting with 60 grit and working my way to 180 to polished edges that shows.
Thanks
Pat

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
Fantastic as always....

·
Car Whisperer
21,317 Posts
Quality at it's finest!!!

·
Premium Member
3,010 Posts
looking fantastic there sir.....

·
Car Whisperer
21,317 Posts
all righty now!!!!!! looking good!!!!!!

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #933 ·
Sorry for not posting updates in over a year! But the Charger is finished and on the road!
Put a little over 30 miles on the car. I stopped at a small airport to snap a few pictures by a very cool old hanger. Car ran and performed well! A few small glitches, biggest being the speedometer is not working. I need to troubleshoot if it’s a cable, gear or gauge problem?
Thanks
Pat

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Absolutely beautiful 68 Charger, your craftsmanship (and patience) is second to none.

Gary

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Sorry for not posting updates in over a year! But the Charger is finished and on the road!
Put a little over 30 miles on the car. I stopped at a small airport to snap a few pictures by a very cool old hanger. Car ran and performed well! A few small glitches, biggest being the speedometer is not working. I need to troubleshoot if it’s a cable, gear or gauge problem?
Thanks
Pat

All your hard work, attention to detail, and professionalism has paid off in spades. Absolutely wonderful.(y)(y)(y)

·
Car Whisperer
21,317 Posts
Looks amazing. well done sir.

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
Premium Member
5,960 Posts
:)Just an awesome piece of work!! Excellent “workmanship” ! That’s a word my grandfather used about a person who done excellent work. He was born in 1908.

Reactions: keepat and VIC-TIM

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Yup very cool. You will have toinclude a retrobuild of a green Beetle to roundout the complete trio of Bullitt Movie cars. 😁😎

921 - 938 of 938 Posts