Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
HI GREG!!!!! It's going to be okay.

My name is Cam and I too am a Bullitt Modifier. *sniff sniff* I try to sneak things on the car *sniff sniff* but keep it looking stock so no one can tell but me. BWAAAA WAAAA!!!!!! I need a tissue!!!!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
My name is Kerry, and I too am a modifier.
12 step methods don't work. Unless it's these 12
1. Wheels
2. Tires
3. Gears
4. Lower Control Arms
5. Sub-frame connectors
6. Sequentials
7. Blower
8. Tri-ax
9. Heads,port and polish
10.Cams
11.Chip
12.LOVE!!!!
Not necessarily in that order.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi, My name is Jason
I have the sickness too:tongue:
I have a confession to make.... I am currently installing a Vortech on my Bullitt:shock:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Hi My name is Doc and I'm a Bullitt Modifier...

And it all started with a dyno run and went downhill from there.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hello, My name is Jim and I'm a Modifier. I took my stainless fuel filler door off and rolled up in bubble wrap and stuck it on a shelf in the garage. And it made me feel goood....

·
Registered
114 Posts
lol: My name is Ryan, and I have just begun... I put a new air intake on it from K&N. And I want to get smoked lenses, high flow cats with H-pipe, and later a racing chip. I just want it to be over 300HP... is that bad?:confused:

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Fly'n Bullitt said:
lol: My name is Ryan, and I have just begun... I put a new air intake on it from K&N. And I want to get smoked lenses, high flow cats with H-pipe, and later a racing chip. I just want it to be over 300HP... is that bad?:confused:
Man, you need an intervention, and quick. Drop your tools and step back, help's on its way

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hi my name is Chad, I am also a Bullitt modifier. I have to confess that I have installed a shorty antenna, JLT ca intake, Bullitt logo floor mats, explicit gauge bezels, and recently I have thought about installing gears,and MRT H-pipe. Help me please!

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I'm glad that I don't have this problem!

·
Registered
946 Posts
I have this addiction also. They did a intervention and sent me to the Betty Ford clinic bit I was thrown out for more modifications. They are now talking of taking me to a detox place!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
I too am a modifier. My problem is I have too many toys,and have modified them all so when it comes time to mod the bullitt I have no money. So far, just tires and an X pipe but several other mods are planned if/when I get done spending money on my other 3 projects.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
my bullitt is modded, but i'm not addicted... i swear!!

i can quit whenever i want to...

...just not today.

:p

shaun

·
Registered
330 Posts
Hi, my name is Josh and I'm a Bullitt modifier. I order parts online and have them shipped to my work so my wife doesn't know. I wait until she leaves to install the parts. I feel like I'm having an affair. What should I do?

1 - 20 of 84 Posts