Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had some free time on my hands and decided to do this...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: roushraven99 on 2002-01-01 10:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice touches roushraven. Have you posted previously about the steering wheel grips mod? It looks great, and probably feels better. The only concern I have is the added material increasing the diameter of the wheel, and therefore conflicting with the tops of my thighs even more than it already does (I like to have the wheel in the "down position" when I am running hard.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Arthur,

How was FR500 install?

·
Registered
630 Posts
Had to reply to this one.
LOOKS SWEET!

Where did you get the FR500 Wheel stuff?

David #797

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2002-01-02 01:59 ]</font>

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all. As for the "where I got it from" questions. I bought it back in May when I bought the car from http://www.karkraft.com and had the dealer install it along with the Cobra tail lights. I'll keep the cluster like this until I find something exactly like the proto-type (not the rings that are currently out). As for feel of the steering wheel, it's natural and gives you a sense of more control. Happy New Year.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: roushraven99 on 2002-01-02 10:45 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
for all the members asking how the FR500 steering wheel would look........
THERE YOU GO!
i think it's a great look Arthur....THANKS!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're welcome Marty and by the way it's confirmed, I'll be returning to the States in April. Happy New Year

·
Registered
219 Posts
Arthur,

How's the color of the FR500 match up with the 'dark charcoal' Bullitt interior?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To my eye it's a complimentary if not perfect match.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
man, i'm glad to hear that Arthur!
what about the rest of the Raineys?
where is home for you when you get back to the states?

i hope a bunch of us can get together this spring at an NMRA, or Fun Ford Weekend, or World Ford Challenge event!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Marty looks like I'll be coming full circle and returning back to my resident state of Texas. And yes, my wife and the little one will be coming too. First stop Krispy Kreme yippeee!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Krispy Kreme; - Doughnut that might as well be applied directly to your ass

good news Arthur!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts