Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picked the car up late this afternoon. The springs still need a little time to settle. It dropped just a litlle on the drive home. The ride is AMAZING!!!!! The front right strut was completely blown. I can't belive how bad the ride had gotten compared to this. It was raining so I couldn't do anything crazy but the handling is much tighter and the ride is firm but nowhere near what I would call harsh. I had the wrong upper bushings for the rear shocks so I need to order the parts and then I will install the rear shocks.

The Centerforce DF is great too. The pedal is very light. The flywheel I had ordered had the correct part number on the box but was not sized for the 11" clutch so I need to send it back for a refund. Luckily the Ford dealer had one in stock.

I want to thank Jeremy (Bullitt 3350) , Chris and Steve at Houston Performance. Everythings appears to be perfect. They were able to get everything done on time and at what they quoted.

I'll post some pics this weekend after everything settles in and I get the wheels and tires installed (tomorrow).

·
Registered
798 Posts
Sounds awesome. I just talked to the guy who is putting my H&R's on and he said it looks sweet, and very LOW.

I am so jealous that you have those wheels :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts