Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just curious as to who has left their car completely stock? Mods are fine, it's your car after all. I don't want to start anything by asking the question, like I said, I'm just curious.

Oh yeah, #0462 is completely stock and will probably stay that way.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I only have 183 miles , but have already added some borla mufflers. I'm going to add a supercharger, Kook headers ,1 piece drive shaft & loop , window louvers (sp) & Steeda tri ax.

I've never been able to get Tommie Vaughn to return my calls about adding the supercharger. I'd let Fastlane handle it all if I could keep my warranty :doubt:

I'm keeping all the stock parts in boxes for posterity .

·
Registered
249 Posts
Mine is stock except for the Gorilla Black Chrome lug nuts. The only other mod planned at this time is a Green Filter.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
I don't plan on changing much. Silly things maybe, like sequential turn signals, GT500 parking brake lever, floor mats.

Ford did an excellent job of this car as it is.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know if all the kits are like this, but I've seen sequentials on the road and when they hit the brakes it sequences quickly to all on. I would prefer to have everything on instantly for maximum attention when braking.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Dave and Julie said:
I don't know if all the kits are like this, but I've seen sequentials on the road and when they hit the brakes it sequences quickly to all on. I would prefer to have everything on instantly for maximum attention when braking.
See now I believe with the chaser system I run on both my stangs it brings more attention to the lights when applied.

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Totally stock at this time. I do plan to add a set of quarter window louvers but only the "stick on" so they can be removed if I don't like them or get tired of them. Unlike a lot of people, I love the honeycomb grille. I have thought of the honeycomb blackout panel for the rear but not real sure if I will go that route. I don't want to mess with the stealth look too much.

·
Registered
5,012 Posts
Dave and Julie said:
Yes they both sequence with the brake, but it is very fast, and I think attention grabbing. The third brake light does not sequence.

·
Registered
595 Posts
CDC dead peddle, SHR lower grill inserts and floor mats. I am looking to tint the windows and add a green filter.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Plenum cover, billet "Ford Racing" oil cap cover. Ford Racing floor mats. Quarter window louvers if I can ever get them painted correctly. CDC classic chin spoiler painted HG.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Planed Mods, Alum driveshaft,FMR Shorties,UND pulleys steeda,Diablosport Tune,Steeda Charge Motion Plates,Green Filter,Stick on rear side Louvers... That Is It More Than Enough for a great Car.:wink:

·
Registered
185 Posts
I've added the side window louvers (the stick-on type)new mats and a shorty antenna.I'm thinking about a supercharger in the near future.

·
Registered
969 Posts
currently...a few choice billet pieces for the interior, sequentials, front spoiler, and yellow koni's. soon...adjustable sway bars, springs...maybe, wider wheels and tires, stainless brake lines, and then on to the engine compartment. isn't this fun!!!??? :clap: :clap:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts