Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,all these mods sounds great,but I plan to leave mine as it came from the factory with maybe some of the knobs and e-brake handle chances. I went to the CNC link and liked what they had, however, I hope they will come out with some Bullitt markingsfor the items.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
As far as appearence goes I'm leaving mine stock. Thinking about doing the turn signals and a K&N. When I get the miles on it I'm going to get the intake cleaned out. Was thinking about tinting the windows, but once I get my garage built I think it will be okay without it.
Cam

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm still undecided, might go for a seqeuential turn-signal mod, but don't want to cut any wires. Plan on keeping stock wheels, etc, - all outward cosmetic stuff. But ... who knows?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I understand how all of you guys feel about not wanting to mod in order to keep the car original or "as it was ment to be". All of my mods so far can be easily bolted on and off for warenty work and aslo to convert back to original. Mods are: tri ax shifter, bassani X pipe w/ cats, and densecharger intake with K&N. All in all these mods could easily be put back to stock in a single day. However, the new feel of the car and the firmness of the shifter makes up for me feeling guilty aout the "modding".
Mike

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I agree, I do only the mods that can be undone easily. I also agree about the Tri-ax. Gives the car a totally different (better) feel. It is a must. Plus it can be undone also, but I don't think I'll ever have the desire to get rid of it...

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
I want to keep the body looking the same, with the exception of lowering it a bit more. Those bolt ons sound just right. Add some gears and alum driveshaft maybe. Can't wait to get started.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
If you go for gears, go for the 4.10's, i hear they are great for drag racing and around town driving, but the rpms can be a little high on the free way. However they will throw u back in the seat.. I would have gotten them by now if i hadnt had tranny problems..
Mike

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I am keeping my car bone-stock too. I don't want to loose the resell value in 50 years :wink:

·
Registered
579 Posts
you could always change just the shifter and the gears and no one would ever know by looking at the car

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
be careful what you say....

Ford is watching you...

·
Registered
579 Posts
Hey Ford,

Ignore my signature ok? :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts