Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I took the Bullitt to Modular Powerhouse (MPH) just north of Atlanta for some BBK longtube headers and a new mid pipe. I could not be happier with the results. The car sounds even meaner. I was afraid that the changes would make for a miserable ride back to Mobile on Sunday but it wasn't bad at all (even though I had a pretty mean hangover from the night before!).

As far as MPH goes I would definately recommend them. I have been debating this mod with myself for over a year (I finally convinced myself to do it a few weeks ago) and they patiently answered all my questions and did great work!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dittos for MPH. They installed there Kenne Bell Mongoose kit on my Bullitt in Dec. Could not be happier with the service. I am a customer for life.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Yup....MPH is doing the engine rebuild for 3230.....gonna give me some nasty NA power! They are developing quite the reputation....one year after moving from Alpharetta, they are again looking for new/bigger space....outside their shop looks like a major Mustang parking lot of some pretty damn hot cars! Can't go wrong with MPH.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Id luv to live close enough to send my car there. I have the MPH Vortech Kit on 1633 and i gotta tell you 410 rwhp and 420rwtq feels good.

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
Id luv to live close enough to send my car there. I have the MPH Vortech Kit on 1633 and i gotta tell you 410 rwhp and 420rwtq feels good.
Heck....and you're in Florida??? Brian has sent his monster Bullitt to MPH from California!!
Now there's an endorsement if I've ever seen one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts