Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I thought this would be a great addition to my car to protect the rear quarter panel and to add to the look started by the front guard. Molded hard black plastic would look good with my black Bullitt too...not so sure about the other two Bullitt colors. Anyway, anyone know a good source? So far the only ones I've found are KarKraft...selling the complete set of 4 for $80. I was hoping to buy just the rear two.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Buy the ones from Ford, will run you around $35 Bucks. I've got them on my Bullitt, they fit well and are not obnoxious

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rarecat! I just called the local dealer and ordered a pair for the rear for $40. I know it will look sharp and keep the rear clear!

·
Registered
721 Posts
What a coincidence, I just had my dealer put two on the back. Very subtle, hardly noticable, and yet will keep everthing OFF the rear quarters. Small ponies in the bottom, but like I said they're hardely visible. Just perfect. I will post picktures soon if anyone wants to see them.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Any pictures? Thanks.

John

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,031 Posts
But aren't the Bullitt wheels so wide that the guards won't cover the outer edge of the fender?

Vicki

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Looks like I will be ordering a rear set today from my dealer. I wish someone could post a pic. Anyway, I am sure it will look great!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Your all missing the point! I don't care how wide the tires are. The crap kicked backward will be redirected away from the quarters by the flaps. Anything kicked back beyond the flaps will miss the car anyway!! Those small rear contoured flaps work just fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts